Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Great shopping nearby
- Community park with playground, splash pad and shade structure
- Conveniently located near Fort Bend Pkwy. Toll Rd., South Hwy. 6, Sam Houston Tollway and I-69
- Zoned for highly rated Fort Bend ISD schools; all schools less than 5 miles away
- Shopping and entertainment nearby at Riverstone Shopping Center, Missouri City Shopping Center, First Colony Mall and Pearland Town Center
- Easy commute to Sugar Land Industrial Park, The Galleria Area and Texas Medical Center
- Close to recreation at Quail Valley Golf Course, Kitty Hollow Park and Sky Zone® Trampoline Park
Close to Minute Maid Park
Easy drive to Waterwall Park
Close to Brazos River Park
Quick drive to First Colony Mall
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PMHoliday Hours
Friday, Dec 15th: Closed
Olympia FallsView Community Location
2111 Ardani Ln.Fresno, TX 77545From Sam Houston Tollway South, exit Fort Bend Pkwy. Toll Rd. heading south. Exit Lake Olympia Pkwy. Community entrance will be on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More