Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned splash pad
Near local schools
Great shopping nearby
- Community splash pad, playground and pavilion
- Zoned for highly rated Tomball ISD; adjacent to Rosehill Elementary School
- Easy access to Hwy. 249 for quick commutes to major employment areas in Conroe, The Woodlands, Tomball and downtown Houston
- Near Tomball Marketplace for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Easy access to major employers like HCA Houston Healthcare® Tomball, Lone Star College and Baker Hughes
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Tomball
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Oakwood TrailsView Community Location
18327 Walnut Canopy WayTomball, TX 77377From Hwy. 249 North, exit FM-2920 and turn left. Turn right on Tomball Waller Rd. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More