Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned splash pad
Near local schools
Great shopping nearby
- Community splash pad, playground and pavilion
- Zoned for highly rated Tomball ISD; adjacent to Rosehill Elementary School
- Easy access to Hwy. 249 for quick commutes to major employment areas in Conroe, The Woodlands, Tomball and downtown Houston
- Near Tomball Marketplace for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Easy access to major employers, including HCA Houston Healthcare® Tomball, Lone Star College and Baker Hughes
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Tomball
Quick drive to Tomball Railroad Depot
Just minutes to Tomball Railroad Depot
Easy drive to The Arbor Gate
Near Lake Woodlands
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More