$196,995 – $254,495
- Nestled within the desirable West Lake Houston corridor along the western shore of Lake Houston
- Near Lake Houston, which offers a variety of recreational activities, including boating and fishing
- Close to shopping at H-E-B® Summerwood Market and Atascocita Town Center
- Close proximity to multiple employment centers, including the Houston Ship Channel and upcoming Generation Park
- Community park, pavilion, pond, lake fountain, pool and recreation center
- Highly rated Humble ISD
From Beltway 8 East, exit West Lake Houston Pkwy. and turn left. Continue for approx. 2.5 mi. to community on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $202,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, and homeowner’s insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a nonconforming 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $162,396 with an interest rate of 4% and APR of 4.097% for the life of the loan and pays 20% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/23/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.