Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Near beautiful lakes
- Community park, pavilion, pond, lake fountain, pool and recreation center
- Nestled within the desirable West Lake Houston corridor, along the western shore of Lake Houston
- Zoned for highly rated Humble ISD
- Close proximity to multiple employment centers, including the Houston Ship Channel and upcoming Generation Park
- Near Lake Houston, which offers a variety of recreational activities, including boating and fishing
- Close to shopping at H-E-B® Summerwood Market and Atascocita Town Center
Community clubhouse and pool
Community open air pavilion
Community walking path
Lake Houston views
Kings Harbor Waterfront Village
Just a short drive to Alexander Deussen Park
Just a short drive to Alexander Deussen Dog Park
Near Fall Creek Sports Complex
Close to Lindsay/Lyons Park and Sports Complex
A quick drive to Sheldon Lake State Park
Near West Lake Houston
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Lakewood Pines PreserveView Community Location
15334 Silver Breeze LaneHouston, TX 77044From Beltway 8 East, exit West Lake Houston Pkwy. and turn left. Continue for approx. 2.5 mi. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More