As one of Colorado's fastest-growing cities, this community offers abundant outdoor recreation, beautiful scenery and a desirable quality of life.
KB Home in Commerce City
When you build a new home with us in Commerce City, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Commerce City home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Commerce City, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Commerce City, one of Colorado's fastest growing communities, is centrally located in Adams County, along the state's bustling Front Range. Homebuyers are drawn to the city's abundant recreation, business opportunities and overall quality of life. Residents of Commerce City are surrounded by 840 acres of open space, and parks that include walking trails, volleyball and basketball courts, sports fields and playgrounds — plus recreation centers with pools. Commerce City is also home to one of the country’s largest soccer complexes, as well as the nation’s largest urban wildlife refuge. The community also hosts a year-round calendar of family-friendly events, including Music in the Park, 4th of July Fest, Holiday Tree Lighting, and more. For more fun and leisure, check out these local favorites.
- Paradice Island. Cool off in the city’s state-of-the-art aquatic facility that includes a leisure pool, water slides, lazy river, toddler pool with interactive water features, plus an activities pool, shaded areas and play structures.
- Buffalo Run Golf Course. Golfers at all skill levels can enjoy the lush greens, expansive fairways, and picturesque Rocky Mountain views at this championship course, designed by renowned golf course architect Keith Foster.
- Phyllis W., Aurora, COSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.