Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned basketball court
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Zoned for Princeton ISD, which includes Godwin Elementary School, Clark Middle School and Princeton High School
- Easy access to US-380 for quick commutes to Plano, Frisco, McKinney and North Dallas
- Shopping and dining nearby along US-380 corridor and at Fairview Town Center and Allen Premium Outlets®
- Close proximity to major employers, including HP®, Frito-Lay®, Boeing, Toyota, FedEx® and Liberty Mutual®
- Near recreation, shopping and dining at Lakes Lavon and Hubbard and in historic downtown McKinney Square
- Close to J.M. Caldwell Sr. Community Park, which features sports courts, fields and a playground
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Princeton EstatesView Community Location
Sales Office Coming Soon
From US-380 East, turn right on Boorman Ln. Continue to community straight ahead.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Scott L, Aubrey, TXSee More