Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Convenient to downtown
Outdoor recreation nearby
- All single-story home community
- Community park
- Convenient to Hwy. 99; 10-minute drive to Modesto and 13 minutes to Turlock
- Near shopping, dining and entertainment in Modesto and Ceres
- Outdoor sports and water recreation nearby at Ceres River Bluff Regional Park and Fox Grove Park
- Easy drive to year-round outdoor recreation at Yosemite National Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMHoliday Hours
Sunday, Dec 24th: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Monday, Dec 25th: Closed
Tuesday, Dec 26th: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Orchards at ParkwoodView Community Location
1713 Apiary WayHughson, CA 95326From Hwy. 99, exit E. Hatch Ave. heading east. Turn right on Santa Fe Ave., left on Farmwood Dr. and right on Apiary Way to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Siboney R., Ceres, CASee More