Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned picnic area
Planned walking paths
Planned community garden
Wooded homesites available
Outdoor recreation nearby
Close to family friendly parks
- Convenient to local shopping, dining and entertainment in nearby Locust
- Highly rated Cabarrus County Schools
- Easy commute to uptown Charlotte via Hwy. 24/27
- Outdoor recreation at Cabarrus County's largest park, Rob Wallace Park
- Short drive to downtown Concord, which features locally owned boutiques, restaurants, craft breweries and art galleries
- Near one of the region’s premier golf destinations, Red Bridge Golf Club
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Norberto V, Fuquay Varina, NCSee More
- Will N, Raleigh, NC