Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned picnic area
Planned walking paths
Planned community garden
Wooded homesites available
Outdoor recreation nearby
Close to family friendly parks
- Convenient to local shopping, dining and entertainment in nearby Locust
- Highly rated Cabarrus County Schools
- Easy commute to uptown Charlotte via Hwy. 24/27
- Outdoor recreation at Cabarrus County's largest park, Rob Wallace Park
- Short drive to downtown Concord, which features locally owned boutiques, restaurants, craft breweries and art galleries
- Near one of the region’s premier golf destinations, Red Bridge Golf Club
Just minutes to Charlotte Mint Museum
Ten minutes to Carolina Thread Trail
Adjacent to Catawba Falls
Close drive to Uptown Charlotte
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Midland CrossingView Community Location
Sales Office Coming Soon
From I-277, merge onto US-74 East and take Hwy. 27 East/Independence Expwy. exit. Use the two left lanes to take Exit 246/Hwy. 27 East/Albemarle Rd. After 16 mi., community will be on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Mary K., Durham, NCSee More