This charming suburb offers spectacular outdoor recreation in a location that’s convenient to its big-city neighbors, Tacoma and Seattle.
KB Home in Bonney Lake
When you build a new home with us in Bonney Lake, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Bonney Lake, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Talk about a city that has it all. Bonney Lake hugs the southern coast of Lake Tapps, just 15 miles southeast of Tacoma and 35 miles from Seattle. You'll find a small-town vibe in this thriving community and residents gather annually at Allan Yorke Park for the Bonney Lake Days celebration, as well as for summer concerts, picnics and to enjoy the venue's sports courts. You'll also discover an expanding downtown district that boasts national big-box stores, as well as charming local boutiques and restaurants. There's so much more to enjoy here, including these special highlights:
- Victor Falls Park. You'll want to spend plenty of time at this anything-but-ordinary neighborhood park. Follow the picturesque hiking trails that lead to a gorgeous 70-ft. waterfall.
- Lake Tapps and Lake Bonney. Schedule a day (or two or three) at Lake Tapps, where you'll find a boat launch, kayak and paddle board rentals, and at Lake Bonney, which accommodates small boats without combustion engines.
With its unique attractions and community spirit, you'll fall in love at first sight with Bonney Lake in beautiful Washington state.
KB model home in Bonney Lake, WA
KB model home great room in Bonney Lake, WA
KB model home kitchen in Bonney Lake, WA
- Sri M., Covington, WASee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.