With its beautiful natural scenery, commuter-friendly access to major employers and traditional sense of community, it’s easy to see why homeowners have made this one of Washington’s fastest-growing cities.
KB Home in Marysville
When you build a new home with us in Marysville, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Marysville, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Marysville is located in Snohomish County, Washington, on the banks of the Snohomish River, with spectacular views of the Olympic and Cascade mountains. One of the state’s fastest-growing cities, Marysville offers homeowners commuter-friendly access to major employers in Everett, Downtown Seattle and the Eastside. Close to home, there are abundant opportunities for shopping, dining, household services and conveniences, including boutiques, bakeries and restaurants in Maryville’s historic downtown. The Lakewood area features top retailers, and Seattle Premium Outlets is just across the freeway. Within this vibrant community, family-friendly parks have playgrounds, sports fields, walking trails, basketball courts, and more. Marysville also hosts year-round events, including Movies in the Park, Sounds of Summer Concerts, 4th of July festivities and the Annual Strawberry Festival, a local tradition since 1932. If you love the great outdoors, check out these destinations:
- Jennings Memorial Park & Nature Park. Discover 30 acres of forest, wetlands and meandering trails.
- Ebey Waterfront Park & Trail. This inter-tidal marine park provides access to the Qwuloolt Estuary, Snohomish River Delta and Port Gardner Bay, and is popular among pleasure boaters and anglers, as well as birders, walkers and cyclists.
KB model home in Marysville, WA
KB model home great room in Marysville, WA
KB model home kitchen in Marysville, WA
- Sri M., Covington, WASee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.