This rural Washington city offers a family-friendly environment, small-town charm, beautiful parks, and convenient access to major employers in Seattle.
KB Home in Monroe
When you build a new home with us in Monroe, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Monroe home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Monroe, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your homesite, floor plan and exterior style.
• The ability to personalize with design options you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Woods Creek Highlands
Size range 2,328 - 2,328 sqft
Monroe is a small rural city in Snohomish County, Washington, where the Skykomish, Snohomish, and Snoqualmie rivers meet near the Cascade foothills. This scenic community is conveniently located just 30 miles northeast of urban Seattle's major employers, sports and entertainment venues. Monroe has beautiful parks with nature preserves and wilderness trails, along with family-friendly parks featuring baseball fields, basketball courts and playgrounds. Monroe is also a popular destination for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, who can enjoy NASCAR events, as well as premier wakeboard and triathlon competitions. In addition to year-round events at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds, this sprawling site hosts the Evergreen State Fair, the state's second-largest county fair, which draws nearly 350,000 visitors annually. The city's vibrant downtown offers upscale dining, vintage shops, an historic museum, arts theatre and craft breweries. Other local spots for fun and leisure include:
• The Reptile Zoo. Visitors can interact with snakes, lizards and alligators at this zoo, which houses the most extensive collection of reptiles on display in the Pacific Northwest,
• Lake Tye Park. Sports fields, a skate park and 49-acre artificial lake stocked with fish offer lots of outdoor fun for everyone.
KB model home kitchen in Monroe, WA
KB model home loft in Monroe, WA
KB model home primary bedroom in Monroe, WA
- Siboney R., Ceres, CASee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.