This rural Washington city offers a family-friendly environment, small-town charm, beautiful parks, and convenient access to major employers in Seattle.
KB Home in Monroe
When you build a new home with us in Monroe, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Monroe home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Monroe, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your homesite, floor plan and exterior style.
• The ability to personalize with design options you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
New Homes for Sale in Monroe, WA
Welcome to Monroe
Monroe is a small rural city in Snohomish County, Washington, where the Skykomish, Snohomish, and Snoqualmie rivers meet near the Cascade foothills. This scenic community is conveniently located just 30 miles northeast of urban Seattle's major employers, sports and entertainment venues. Monroe has beautiful parks with nature preserves and wilderness trails, along with family-friendly parks featuring baseball fields, basketball courts and playgrounds. Monroe is also a popular destination for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, who can enjoy NASCAR events, as well as premier wakeboard and triathlon competitions. In addition to year-round events at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds, this sprawling site hosts the Evergreen State Fair, the state's second-largest county fair, which draws nearly 350,000 visitors annually. The city's vibrant downtown offers upscale dining, vintage shops, an historic museum, arts theatre and craft breweries. Other local spots for fun and leisure include:
• The Reptile Zoo. Visitors can interact with snakes, lizards and alligators at this zoo, which houses the most extensive collection of reptiles on display in the Pacific Northwest,
• Lake Tye Park. Sports fields, a skate park and 49-acre artificial lake stocked with fish offer lots of outdoor fun for everyone.