Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to medical facilities
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Close to golf courses
Hiking trails nearby
- Scenic views of the Santa Catalina Mountains
- Close to shopping and dining at Golder Ranch Commercial Center and Oro Valley Marketplace
- Short commute to major employment centers
- Less than 5 miles away from Oro Valley Hospital
- Near The Preserve Golf Club, University of Arizona Biosphere 2 and Oro Valley Aquatic Center
- Just under 6 miles to hiking, biking and camping at Catalina State Park
Less than 6 miles to Catalina State Park
Near Oro Valley Marketplace
Close to Oro Valley Aquatic Center
Less than 5 miles to Oro Valley Hospital
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Floor Plans Coming Soon
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joanne Z., Tucson, AZSee More