Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
Close to family friendly parks
Biking trails nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- All single-story home community
- Convenient access to I-10 and I-19
- Less than 3 miles to hiking and biking at Tucson Mountain Park
- Minutes to shopping, dining, entertainment and golf at Tucson Spectrum, The Landing and Casino Del Sol
- Close to recreation at Winston Reynolds – Manzanita Park and Kino Sports Complex
- Short drive to Pima Community College – Desert Vista Campus
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Floor Plans Coming Soon
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Saguaro HavenView Community Location
- Sales Office Coming Soon
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joanne Z., Tucson, AZSee More