Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Planned park
- Near local schools
- Commuter-friendly location
- Outdoor recreation nearby
- Close to family friendly parks
- Hiking trails nearby
- No CDD; low HOA
- Commuter friendly; short drive to I-75
- Close to shopping and dining at the Grove at Wesley Chapel and KRATE
- Zoned for Pasco County Schools; all schools within 3 miles
- Short drive to The Shops at Wiregrass and Tampa Premium Outlets
- Minutes to Lettuce Lake Conservation Park, Flatwoods Conservation Park and New Tampa Nature Park
An easy drive to Flatwoods Park
Only 15 mins from The Shops at Wiregrass
Minutes to Wesley Chapel District Park
Close to Wesley Chapel District Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sanctuary RidgeView Community Location
7760 Lennox LoopWesley Chapel, FL 33544From I-75 North, take Exit 282/Overpass Rd. heading west. Turn left on Old Pasco Rd. After 0.5 mi., community entrance is on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Fatimah H., Tampa, FLSee More