Picturesque scenery, a commuter-friendly location, great schools and family-friendly parks have made this Florida suburb a very popular place to call home.
KB Home in Wesley Chapel
When you build a new home with us in Wesley Chapel, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Wesley Chapel home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Wesley Chapel, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Size range 1,541 - 3,016 sqft
Wesley Chapel is a growing suburb in Pasco County, Florida, conveniently close to interstates 75 and 275. Its location just 17 miles from downtown Tampa offers homeowners the advantage of easy access to this major city's business hubs, sports and entertainment venues, as well as outdoor recreation. Beautiful scenery, a welcoming environment, family-friendly parks and great schools continue to make this growing Florida suburb a very desirable place to call home. Wesley Chapel's parks have something for everyone, and include football, soccer and baseball fields, basketball and tennis courts, playgrounds, and other amenities. When it comes to restaurants, retail and leisure, Wesley Chapel has lots of dining and shopping options, including malls and outlet stores. Check out these favorites:
- Tampa Premium Outlets. This sprawling retail destination offers 110 shops, including high-end designer brands, and a host of dining choices.
- Epperson Lagoon. Make a splash in this sparkling freshwater pool, which features a 30-ft. water slide, floating obstacle course, as well as kayaking and paddle boarding.
- Simone J., Gibsonton, FLSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.