Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Planned walking paths
Close to popular restaurants
Great shopping nearby
- Waterfront homesites available
- Future amenities center to include a pool and cabana
- Zoned for highly rated Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Minutes to I-75 and US-301
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment along US-301
- Close proximity to Bell Creek Nature Preserve, Alafia Scrub Nature Preserve and Fred and Idah Schultz Nature Preserve
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Simone J, Gibsonton, FLSee More
- Neil S, Valrico, FL