Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Great shopping nearby
Near the ocean
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood
- Community park and open space
- Easy access to I-5, Hwy. 167 and the Sounder commuter train
- Less than 15 miles to Seattle and Tacoma
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment at The Commons and Westfield Southcenter Mall
- Near Saltwater State Park, Emerald Downs and King County Aquatic Center
An easy drive to Green River Park
Near Auburn Golf Course
Just a short drive to Arbor Heights 360 Park
Near Arbor Heights 360 Park
Near Clark Lake Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Tina S, Central Valley, CASee More
- Vern, Fontana, CA