Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Greenbelt homesites available
Great shopping nearby
Near beautiful lakes
Hiking trails nearby
- Community parks, trails and open space
- Less than 8 miles to Everett; easy access to I-5
- Minutes to Tulalip Resort Casino and Seattle Premium Outlets® for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Close to Lake Stevens, Deering Wildflower Acres and Jennings Memorial Park
- Under 30 minutes to Paine Field Airport and Boeing
- Short drive to Getchell and Centennial Trail Rhododendron Trailheads
Just 90 minutes to Stevens Pass
Near Mount Pilchuck
Close to local wineries
A short drive to the Snohomish River
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Magnolia CrestView Community Location
- Sales Office Coming Soon
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Tina S, Central Valley, CASee More