Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Planned beach-entry pool
- Planned cabana
- Planned tot lot
- Waterfront homesites available
- Great shopping nearby
- Gorgeous beaches
- No CDD
- Close to I-75, US-41 and US-301
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment along US-41
- Close proximity to some of Florida's most pristine beaches, including Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Holmes and Bradenton Beach
- Minutes to Ellenton Premium Outlets® for shopping and dining
- Zoned for School District of Manatee County, which includes Barbara A. Harvey Elementary, Parrish Charter Academy and Parrish Community High School
Future Sawgrass Lakes Amenity Center
Easy drive to scenic Bayfront Park
Close to St. Armands Circle
Easy drive to St. Armands Circle
Near shops at Saint Armands Circle
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sawgrass Lakes IIView Community Location
9426 Sandy Bluffs Cir.Parrish, FL 34219From I-75 South, exit 97th St. E./Moccasin Wallow Rd. heading east. After 3 mi., main community entrance is on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Carlos R., Sarasota, FLSee More