Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $317,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned beach-entry pool
Planned tot lot
Waterfront homesites available
Great shopping nearby
- Close to I-75, US-41 and US-301
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment along US-41
- Close proximity to some of Florida's most pristine beaches, including Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Holmes and Bradenton Beach
- Minutes to Ellenton Premium Outlets® for shopping and dining
- Easy access to major employers, including UnitedHealthcare, Manatee Memorial Hospital®, Amazon and Allstate®
- Zoned for School District of Manatee County, which includes Barbara A. Harvey Elementary, Parrish Charter Academy and Parrish Community High School
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sawgrass Lakes IView Community Location
9426 Sandy Bluffs Cir.Parrish, FL 34219From I-75 South, exit 97th St. E./Moccasin Wallow Rd. heading east. Take Exit 229 and turn left on Moccasin Wallow Rd. After 3 mi., main community entrance is on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jennifer M, Bradenton, FLSee More
- Val M, Bradenton, FL