Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Waterfront homesites available
Close to popular restaurants
Great shopping nearby
- Commuter friendly; within a mile of I-275
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment along US-41
- Close proximity to some of Florida's most pristine beaches, including Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Holmes and Bradenton Beach
- Minutes to Ellenton Premium Outlets® for shopping and dining
- Zoned for School District of Manatee County, which includes Palmetto Charter, Buffalo Creek Middle and Palmetto High School
- Waterfront homesites available
Planned Pool and Cabana
Close to Ellenton Premium Outlets® for shopping and dining
Near some of Florida's most pristine beaches
Close to St. Armands Circle
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Heron BayView Community Location
2879 89th St. Cir. E.Palmetto, FL 34221From I-75, merge onto I-275 North and take Exit 2/US-41 North. After 0.25 mi., community is on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Carlos R., Parrish, FLSee More