Residents of this small city enjoy old Florida charm, a relaxed coastal lifestyle and wonderful sense of community.
KB Home in Palmetto
When you build a new home with us in Palmetto, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Palmetto, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Palmetto is a small city in Manatee County, Florida, with neighboring St. Petersburg just 15 minutes away via the Skyway Bridge. Residents of this close-knit community enjoy a charming, relaxed environment surrounded by coastal beauty and sandy beaches. Coquina, Anna Marie Island and Longboat Key are among the most popular beaches to swim and have fun in the sun. Emerson Point Preserve is a favorite for outdoor enthusiasts who can spend the day kayaking, hiking or biking. Palmetto’s community parks offer boat ramps, tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds and walking trails along the water’s edge. Annual events include the Manatee County Fair, Kid's Fishing Tournament and a July 4th concert and fireworks. For weekend relaxation and exploration, check out these local favorites:
- Downtown Bradenton. Enjoy a day of indoor and outdoor fun in a vibrant area that includes a history museum, aquarium and planetarium, bustling marina, plus the galleries, restaurants and boutiques at Village of the Arts.
- Felts Audubon Preserve. This 28-acre nature preserve is dedicated to conservation efforts and to protecting, restoring and enjoying the area’s native habitat, which is currently home to 194 avian species and 33 butterfly species.
KB model home in Palmetto, FL
KB model home great room in Palmetto, FL
KB model home kitchen in Palmetto, FL
- Carlos R., Sarasota, FLSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.