Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Contact us for pricing
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned picnic area
Planned dog park
Near local schools
Close to ocean
Hiking trails nearby
- Enclave of 50 single-family detached homes
- Walking distance to Nichols Elementary School
- Future community park with barbeques, a picnic area, dog run and firepit
- Convenient access to I-5 and Hwy. 76
- Just 3 miles to Camp Pendleton
- Only 5 miles to Oceanside pier and beach
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gabriella L, Spring Valley, CASee More
- Al, Spring Valley, CA