Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $237,995 Homesite premium may apply*
San Antonio, TX
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned lap pool
Near top-rated schools
Outdoor recreation nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Zoned for Harlandale ISD schools
- Planned community amenities center with pool, park and playscape
- Close to Mission Reach Trail for hiking and kayaking
- Less than 15 minutes to downtown San Antonio
- Near major employers, including T.J. Maxx® Distribution Center and Toyota Motor Manufacturing
- Future Roosevelt Heights commercial development nearby at Loop 410 and Roosevelt Ave.
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The Granary - Heritage CollectionView Community Location
9539 Hammerstone Dr.San Antonio, TX 78221From SE Loop 410 West, take Exit 44. Continue straight for 2.1 mi. on access road and turn right on Hammerstone Dr. OR: From SE Loop 410 East, take Exit 44. Take the turnaround and continue for 1 mi. on access road. Turn right on Hammerstone Dr.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan M, Converse, TXSee More
- Amy, Boerne, TX