Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $227,995 Homesite premium may apply*
San Antonio, TX
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
On-site elementary school
Near entertainment and leisure
- Community amenities center with pool, clubhouse, playground, and pavilion
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment at City Base Landing
- Near major employers, including Toyota Motor Manufacturing and T.J. Maxx® distribution warehouse
- Minutes to Texas A&M University-San Antonio, the first upper-division institution of higher education in South San Antonio
- Easy commute; less than 5 minutes to Loop 410
- Kayaking and sightseeing nearby along the San Antonio River and Mission Trails
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Mission del LagoView Community Location
13234 Club House Blvd.San Antonio, TX 78221From SE Loop 410, exit Roosevelt Ave. heading south. Go past first intersection (Del Lago Pkwy.) and continue straight for 1.2 mi. At the next intersection of Del Lago Pkwy., turn right into community.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan M, Converse, TXSee More
- Amy, Boerne, TX