Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned walking paths
Near local schools
Close to popular restaurants
Close to family friendly parks
- Community open space, walking trails and wetlands
- Commuter friendly; close to I-5, Hwy. 99 and I-80
- Short drive to Gibson Ranch Regional Park, which features nature trails, horseback riding, camping, outdoor concerts and events
- Outdoor recreation nearby at the future Sierra Creek Park
- Minutes to top-notch shopping at Westfield Galleria at Roseville and Fountains at Roseville
- Short drive to Lake Tahoe and Sierra Nevada Mountains
Antelope Community Park playground
Antelope Aquatic Complex
Cherry Island Golf Course
Sports fields at Cherry Island Sports Park
Antelope Greens Golf Course
Gibson Ranch Regional Park
Arthur Dudley Elementary School
Wilson C. Riles Middle School
Center High School
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michelle C., Citrus Heights, CASee More