Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned walking paths
Near local schools
Close to popular restaurants
Close to family friendly parks
- Community open space, walking trails and wetlands
- Commuter friendly; close to I-5, Hwy. 99 and I-80
- Short drive to Gibson Ranch Regional Park, which features nature trails, horseback riding, camping, outdoor concerts and events
- Outdoor recreation nearby at Sierra Creek Park
- Minutes to top-notch shopping at Westfield Galleria at Roseville and Fountains at Roseville
- Short drive to Lake Tahoe and Sierra Nevada Mountains
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Villas at The PreserveView Community Location
3304 Misty Lake Dr.Antelope, CA 95843From Sacramento: From I-5 North, merge onto Hwy. 99 and exit Elverta Rd. heading east. Turn right on Watt Ave.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Eric T, Sacramento, CASee More