Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near popular restaurants
Outdoor recreation nearby
Close to family friendly parks
Biking trails nearby
- Planned community park
- Short drive to Creekview Ranch School and Oakmont High School
- Quick drive to top-notch shopping at Westfield Galleria at Roseville and Fountains at Roseville
- Steps to Dry Creek Community Park, which features a playground, basketball court, sports fields and tennis courts
- Close to Dry Creek trail, which offers a paved 3.6-mile trail
- Near weekly farmers markets at Gibson Ranch Regional Park and Mahany Park
Planned community park
Dry Creek Community Park tennis courts
Roseville Aquatics Complex
Dry Creek Community Park playground
Water recreation nearby at Wake Island
Close to Topgolf®
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Morgan KnollsView Community Location
Off-site Sales Office at
Bartlett at Mason Trails
9725 Moongold CourtRoseville, CA 95747From I-80 East, exit on Elkhorn Blvd. and turn left. Turn right on Walerga Rd., left on PFE Rd., right on Mason Trails Rd., left on Castleton Way and left on Moongold Ct
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michelle C., Citrus Heights, CASee More