Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Bartlett at Mason Trails
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Biking trails nearby
- Four planned community parks, a greenbelt and 174 acres of preserved open space; access to a major trail system that includes equestrian trails
- Community paved walking trail
- Access to biking trails along Dry Creek
- Close to Golfland Sunsplash, Wake Island Waterpark and Mahany Park, which features sports fields, a library, gym and playground
- Walking distance to Wilson C. Riles Middle School; quick drive to Oak Hill Elementary and Center High School
- Short drive to top-notch shopping at Roseville Westfield Galleria and The Fountains
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Bartlett at Mason TrailsView Community Location
9725 Moongold Ct.Roseville, CA 95747From Sacramento: From I-80 East, take Elkhorn Blvd. exit and turn left. Turn right on Walerga Rd., left on PFE Rd., right on Mason Trails Rd. and left on Moongold Ct.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michelle C., Citrus Heights, CASee More