Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $521,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Biking trails nearby
- Four planned community parks, a greenbelt and 174 acres of preserved open space; access to a major trail system that includes equestrian trails
- Community paved walking trail
- Access to biking trails along Dry Creek
- Close to Golfland Sunsplash, Wake Island Waterpark and Mahany Park, which features sports fields, a library, gym and playground
- Walking distance to Wilson C. Riles Middle School; short drive to Oak Hill Elementary and Center High School
- Short drive to top-notch shopping at Roseville Westfield Galleria and The Fountains
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Eric T, Sacramento, CASee More
- Susan S, Sacramento, CA