Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Aurora Heights at Twelve Bridges
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near popular restaurants
Close to golf courses
Close to family friendly parks
- Less than 5 minutes to dining at Lincoln Village at Twelve Bridges
- Zoned for Western Placer Unified School District, which includes Twelve Bridges Elementary, Twelve Bridges Middle and the brand-new Twelve Bridges High School
- Close to Coyote Pond Park and Twelve Bridges Southcreek Trailhead
- Convenient to retail centers and locally owned boutiques in downtown Lincoln
- Short drive to many wineries on the Lincoln Wine Trail
- No HOA
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Aurora Heights at Twelve BridgesView Community Location
Bella Breeze Dr. and Blair Bridge Rd.Lincoln, CA 95648
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michelle C., Citrus Heights, CASee More