Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near popular restaurants
Close to golf courses
Close to family friendly parks
- Less than 5 minutes to dining at Lincoln Village at Twelve Bridges
- Zoned for Western Placer Unified School District, which includes Twelve Bridges Elementary, Twelve Bridges Middle and Twelve Bridges High School
- Close to Coyote Pond Park and Twelve Bridges Southcreek Trailhead
- Convenient to retail centers and locally owned boutiques in downtown Lincoln
- Short drive to many wineries on the Lincoln Wine Trail
- Near Thunder Valley Casino Resort™
Close to Topgolf®
Entertainment nearby at Thunder Valley Casino Resort™
Twelve Bridges Park playground
Near Wilson Park, which features sports fields, a playground and picnic area
Twelve Bridges High School track and football field
Twelve Bridges Middle School
Twelve Bridges Elementary School
Close to downtown Lincoln, home to local shops and restaurants
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue - Fri: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Aurora Heights at Twelve BridgesView Community Location
2310 Starlight LaneLincoln, CA 95648From I-80 East, merge onto Hwy. 65 North. Exit Twelve Bridges Dr. and turn right. Turn left on East Joiner Pkwy. and left on Bella Breeze Dr.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michelle C., Citrus Heights, CASee More