Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned baseball field
Planned basketball courts
Planned soccer field
Near local schools
- No HOA
- Walking distance to Harvest Valley Elementary School and Heritage High School
- Minutes to I-215 via Hwy. 74
- Future community central park, which will feature ball fields, a basketball court and play equipment
- Shopping and dining nearby at Menifee Countryside Marketplace and Menifee Town Center
- Adjacent to Marion V. Ashley Community Center and Park, which offers a gymnasium, fitness trails and picnic and play areas
Walking distance to Heritage High School
Short drive to Diamond Valley Lake
Minutes to Kaiser Permanente Murrieta Medical Offices
Easy access to Loma Linda University Health - Murrieta
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMHoliday Hours
Sunday, Dec 31st: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Monday, Jan 1st: Closed
Tuesday, Jan 2nd: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Lilac at CountryviewView Community Location
25436 Calamity LaneHomeland, CA 92548From I-215, exit Hwy. 74 heading east. Turn left on Sultanas Rd., left on Sonora Ranch Rd. and right on Calamity Ln. Follow signs to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Alberto S., Upland, CASee More