Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Durango at Shadow Mountain
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Energy-smart connected community
Planned tot lot
Planned basketball courts
Planned soccer field
Planned dog park
Close to medical facilities
- All-electric homes with renewable energy features that can help conserve energy and achieve utility bill savings
- Homes with electric energy storage technology designed to provide backup power during an outage
- Certified Zero Energy Ready Homes
- Electric Vehicle (EV) charger ready
- Future amenities to include parks, walking trails, a tot lot, soccer field and basketball court
- Convenient access to I-215, Hwy. 74 and Hwy. 79; shopping and dining nearby at Menifee Countryside Marketplace and Menifee Town Center
Energy-Smart Connected Community
Electric energy storage technology
Close to Heritage High School
Short drive to Diamond Valley Lake
Minutes to Kaiser Permanente Murrieta Medical Offices
Easy access to Loma Linda University Health - Murrieta
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Durango at Shadow MountainView Community Location
28269 Hopscotch Dr.Menifee, CA 92585From I-215, exit McCall Blvd. heading east. Turn left on Antelope Rd. and right on Hopscotch Dr. to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Alberto S., Upland, CASee More