Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Chapel Hill, NC
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Popular dining options
Entertainment & leisure
Hiking trails nearby
- 2-story townhomes with low-maintenance living
- Near shopping, dining, and entertainment in downtown Chapel Hill
- Commuter friendly; convenient to I-40, I-540 and Hwy. 86
- Highly ranked Orange County School District
- Outdoor recreation nearby at North Carolina Botanical Garden and Homestead Park
- Short drive to The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Norberto V, Fuquay Varina, NCSee More
- Will N, Raleigh, NC