Residents of this charming North Carolina town enjoy a desirable quality of life that includes a robust economy, small-town charm, dynamic downtown and excellent educational opportunities.
KB Home in Chapel Hill
When you build a new home with us in Chapel Hill, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Chapel Hill home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Chapel Hill, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Size range 1,566 - 1,913 sqft
Chapel Hill is a town in Orange, Durham and Chatham counties in North Carolina that offers charming neighborhoods, a robust economy and excellent educational opportunities. It's part of the prominent Research Triangle, a region of high-tech companies, international corporations, public and private research facilities — as well as UNC at Chapel Hill, Duke University and NC State University. The Triangle is considered among the country's most dynamic job markets. When it comes to leisure and recreation, Chapel Hill features 730 acres of public spaces, parks, sports fields and walking trails. Downtown Chapel Hill, which has nearly 100 cafes, has been named by Bon Appétit magazine as one of America’s “Foodiest Small Towns.” Other local highlights include:
- Morehead Planetarium and Science Center. Located on the campus of UNC at Chapel Hill, this planetarium is one of the oldest in the country and has trained members of the Gemini and Apollo programs in celestial navigation, including astronauts Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and John Glenn.
- Ackland Art Museum. Home to 19,000 works of art, guests can view displays that showcase Asian art, European masterworks, contemporary and African art, and North Carolina pottery. Admission is free!
- Norberto V, Fuquay Varina, NCSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.