Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $364,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Greenbelt homesites available
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
- Community picnic tables, benches, shade structure and play structure with swings
- Convenient to the US-60, Loop 101, Loop 303 and Northern Pkwy.
- Minutes to Westgate Entertainment District, State Farm Stadium and Desert Diamond Casino
- Close proximity to Glendale Municipal Airport; easy access to downtown Phoenix and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Near Camelback Ranch Spring Training Facility
- Short drive to Luke Air Force Base
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The Traditions at Marbella RanchView Community Location
12320 W Vista Ave Glendale, AZ 85307From I-10 West, take Exit 7B/Hwy. 101 Loop North. Exit W. Glendale Ave. and turn left. Continue for approximately 3.5 mi. turn right on El Mirage and the community will be on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More
- Dale, Florence, AZ