A sunny climate, outdoor recreation and abundant opportunities for arts & culture, entertainment and sporting events make this Arizona city a wonderful place to call home.
KB Home in Glendale
When you build a new home with us in Glendale, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Glendale, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
The city of Glendale is located in Maricopa County, Arizona, just nine miles northwest of Phoenix. Residents have opportunities to enjoy leisure and recreation at amenity-rich parks, 40 miles of hiking trails and lush golf courses. Public swimming pools include the Foothills Recreation Center, which features giant slides, a kiddie slide, water playground, lazy river, diving well and more. Professional and college sporting events are also very popular activities in this growing Arizona city. Historic Downtown Glendale is a picturesque destination, encompassing Historic Catlin Court and Old Towne, which features antique stores and eateries. Other local favorites for shopping, leisure and outdoor adventure include:
- Westgate Entertainment District. This premier entertainment center offers restaurants, retailers, special events and entertainment venues, including the state’s largest AMC Theatre. Westgate’s Gila River Arena is home to the NHL’s Arizona Coyotes and it’s adjacent to the University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the NFL’s Arizona Cardinals.
- Thunderbird Conservation Park. Visitors to this sprawling, 1,185-acre park in the Hedgpeth Hills can experience the Sonoran desert by exploring 20 miles of multi-use trails for picnicking, bike riding, horseback riding, mountain biking and jogging.
KB model home in Glendale, AZ
KB model home great room in Glendale, AZ
KB model home kitchen in Glendale, AZ
- Lawrence D., Phoenix, AZSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.