Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Oversized homesites
- Convenient to downtown
- Commuter-friendly location
- Near beautiful lakes
- Outdoor recreation nearby
- Hiking trails nearby
- Convenient to the FL Turnpike and Hwys. 33, 19 and 50
- Close to historic downtown Clermont for shopping and dining
- Short drive to Palatlakaha Park and Clermont Waterfront Park, which offers a fishing pier, walking trail, playground and swimming
- Near Lake David Park in Groveland, which features a playground, picnic areas, and basketball and volleyball courts
- Berry-picking nearby at Lake Catherine Blueberries
- Minutes to Lakeridge Winery for tastings, tours and year-round, family friendly festivals
Only 15 minutes to Swiss Waterski Resort
Easy drive to historic downtown Clermont
Close to Lake Hiawatha Preserve
Near Clermont Waterfront Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Cassandra L., Orlando, FLSee More