Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Planned recreation center
- Multiple community gathering areas, including parks, a pool and recreation center
- Near award-winning schools; zoned for Dr. J. Michael McGrath Elementary, La Mesa Junior High and Golden Valley High School
- Near major employment centers, including College of the Canyons, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center and Boone Aerospace, Inc.
- Commuter friendly; easy access to I-5, Hwy. 14, I-210 and Metrolink® station
- Located at the edge of Angeles National Forest for miles of hiking, biking and equestrian trails
- Convenient to Vista Canyon's Town Square cafes, restaurants and public open spaces
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Trenton HeightsView Community Location
23791 Orange Blossom Dr.Santa Clarita, CA 91321From I-5, take Hwy. 14 North and exit Newhall Ave. Turn right on Sierra Hwy., left on Dockweiler Dr. and left on Orange Blossom Dr. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan S., Lancaster, CASee More