Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Easy public transportation
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
Close to family friendly parks
Hiking trails nearby
- Multiple common areas with barbeques, lounge seating and picnic tables
- Centrally located near recreation destinations like The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
- Short drive to Angeles National Forest, Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area and Santa Anita Park
- Easy access to I-210, I-10, San Gabriel River Fwy. and Metro Gold Line
- Close to Santa Anita Mall, dining and entertainment
- Near major employers, including Methodist Hospital and Din Tai Fung headquarters
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
LotusView Community Location
4343 Live Oak Ave. Arcadia, CA 91006From I-210 East, exit Myrtle Ave. and turn right. Turn right on Live Oak Ave. and right on Acton Pl. to sales center on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan S., Lancaster, CASee More