Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Easy public transportation
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
Close to family friendly parks
Hiking trails nearby
- Multiple common areas with barbeques, lounge seating and picnic tables
- Centrally located near recreation destinations like The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
- Short drive to Angeles National Forest, Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area and Santa Anita Park
- Easy access to I-210, I-10, San Gabriel River Fwy. and Metro Gold Line
- Close to Santa Anita Mall, dining and entertainment
- Near major employers, including Methodist Hospital and Din Tai Fung headquarters
Minutes to Mount Wilson Trailhead
Near Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden
Only a 10-minute drive to Santa Anita Park
Minutes to Santa Fe Dam Recreational Area
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan S., Lancaster, CASee More