Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $466,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Part of the Inspirada master plan
- Multiple community parks, which offer pools, basketball and tennis courts, sports fields and play areas
- Easy access to I-15
- Minutes to M Resort Spa Casino
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Zoned for top-performing schools, including Robert and Sandy Ellis Elementary, Wallin Elementary, Del Webb Middle, Pinecrest Academy and Liberty High School
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Reserves at InspiradaView Community Location
3433 Oristano Ln.Henderson, NV 89044From I-15, exit St. Rose Pkwy. heading east. Turn right on Raider's Way, right on Via Centro, left on Macomer Ln. and left on Rofrano Pl. to sales center straight ahead. OR: From St. Rose Pkwy. and Eastern Ave., head west on St. Rose Pkwy. Turn left on Executive Airport Dr., right on Via Centro, left on Macomer Ln. and left on Rofrano Pl. to sales center straight ahead.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More
- Kevin, Las Vegas, NV