Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Planned community park with playground
- Zoned for Willis ISD; all schools less than 5 miles away
- Easy access to I-45 for quick commutes to major employment areas in Conroe, The Woodlands and downtown Houston
- Close proximity to 20,000-acre Lake Conroe for year-round fishing and boating
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment at Outlets at Conroe, Conroe Marketplace and 336 Marketplace
- Close to recreation at Candy Cane Park, 3 Palms Action Sports Park and Panorama Golf Club
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Sagecrest TrailsView Community Location
- Sales Office Coming Soon
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More