Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Planned community park with playground
- Zoned for Willis ISD; all schools less than 5 miles away
- Easy access to I-45 for quick commutes to major employment areas in Conroe, The Woodlands and downtown Houston
- Close proximity to 20,000-acre Lake Conroe for year-round fishing and boating
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment at Outlets at Conroe, Conroe Marketplace and 336 Marketplace
- Close to recreation at Candy Cane Park, 3 Palms Action Sports Park and Panorama Golf Club
Close to Candy Cane Park
Short drive to downtown Conroe
Near Crighton Theatre
Just minutes to Lake Conroe
Quick drive to The Woodlands Mall
Easy drive to The Woodlands Waterway
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More