Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Inviting, 856-acre, master-planned community
- Five community amenities complexes, which include multiple air-conditioned clubhouses, swimming pools, splash pads, tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds and dog parks
- Zoned for highly rated Cy-Fair ISD; all local schools less than 5 miles away
- Commuter friendly; 30-minute drive to major Houston-area employment centers
- Planned Crystal Lagoon, part of a world-class amenities village featuring a celebration lawn, beachfront clubhouse, splash pad, kid's cove, paddleboard and kayak launch, and white sand beaches
- Conveniently located near FM-529, Grand Pkwy., Sam Houston Tollway and Hwy. 290
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Marvida PreserveView Community Location
21110 Bayshore Palm Dr.Cypress, TX 77449From I-10 West, exit Fry Rd. and turn right. After approx. 8 mi., turn left on West Rd., left on Caspian Run Dr. and right on Marvida Terrace Dr. to model home park on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More