$179,495 – $227,995
- Conveniently located near I-10 and the Grand Pkwy.
- Situated within the recognized Katy Independent School District
- Amenities include a splash pad, pavilion and playground
- Minutes from Katy Mills® shopping center, LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch and other area shopping and entertainment
- Close to recreation at Katy Park and Mason Creek Hike and Bike Trail
From Grand Pkwy. North, exit Clay Rd. and turn left. Turn right on Katy Hockley Cut Off Rd. and left on Stockdick School Rd. to community entrance on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $193,495 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $189,991 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.002% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/16/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.