Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Near entertainment and leisure
- Community splash pad, pavilion and playground
- Conveniently located near I-10 and the Grand Pkwy.
- Zoned for "Recognized" Katy Independent School District
- Just 10 minutes to Central Green Park, a multipurpose public venue for special events, entertainment and community gatherings
- Minutes to shopping and entertainment at Katy Mills® and LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch
- Close to recreation at Katy Park and Mason Creek Hike and Bike Trail
Near Katy Mills®
Close to the Berry Center
Just a 10-minute drive to Mason Creek Hike and Bike Trail
Easy drive to Typhoon Texas Waterpark™
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Katy Manor TrailsView Community Location
4919 Abbey Manor LaneKaty, TX 77493From Grand Pkwy. North, exit Clay Rd. and turn left. Turn right on Katy Hockley Cut Off Rd. and left on Stockdick School Rd. to community entrance on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More