Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $231,995 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Near the ocean
- Centrally located community park with playground
- Zoned for Alvin ISD; all schools within 2 miles of community
- Less than a mile to Hwy. 35, FM-518, FM-517 and Hwy. 6; quick access to major freeways, including I-45, Hwy. 288 and Beltway 8
- Easy commute to major employment centers, including NASA Johnson Space Center, Hobby Airport, Galveston Island, Texas Medical Center and downtown Houston
- Quick drive to Space Center Houston, Bayou Wildlife Zoo, Ruben Adams Park, Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier and Gulf Coast beaches
- Near shopping and dining at Tanger® Outlets, Friendswood Shopping Center, Bay Colony Town Center and League City Towne Square
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Imperial ForestView Community Location
659 Imperial LoopAlvin, TX 77511From I-10 West, merge onto Sam Houston Tollway South and exit Gulf Fwy./I-45 heading south. Turn right on Dixie Farm Rd., left on Hwy. 35 South/S. Main St. and right on Wheeler Dr. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jontrice D, Houston, TXSee More
- Jason L, Houston, TX