Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Close to medical facilities
Outdoor recreation nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Single-family, 1-and 2-story homes
- Oversized yards for barbeques, alfresco dining and pools
- Community park
- Easy access to Hwy. 99 for quick commutes to Fresno employers
- Close to family attractions, including Fresno Chaffee Zoo, Woodward Regional Park and Shinzen Friendship Garden
- Outdoor recreation nearby at Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks
Near walking trails
Near local golf courses
Close to outdoor recreation
Close to wineries
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Cielo Ranch 6000sView Community Location
Off-site Sales Office at
Cielo Ranch 5000s
3235 Lourdes Ave.Clovis, CA 93619From Hwy. 180 East, exit N. McCall Ave. and turn right. Turn left on E. Ashlan Ave. and left on Lourdes Ave. Follow signs to KB sales office
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Ying V., Fresno, CASee More