Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Fresno , CA
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Commuter friendly location
Near top-rated schools
Close to medical facilities
Outdoor recreation nearby
Family friendly parks
Hiking trails nearby
- Spacious 2-story homes with flexible floor plans
- Zoned for desirable Clovis Unified School District
- Close to premier shopping at River Park Shopping Center; near Warnors Center for the Performing Arts and the historic Crest Theatre in downtown Fresno
- Easy access to Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- Convenient to Hwys. 99 and 180; quick commute to Fresno-area employers
- Short drive to Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks for hiking, wilderness trails and overnight backpacking
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Centrella VillasView Community Location
6542 E. Madison Ave.Fresno , CA 93727From Hwy. 99 North, take Exit 133/Hwy. 180 East. Take Exit 64/Fowler Ave. heading south. Turn left on Belmont Ave. and right on N. Shelly Ave. Follow KB flags to sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Bau T, Fresno, CASee More
- Edgar, Fresno, CA