Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Hiking trails
- Near top-rated schools
- Commuter-friendly location
- Close to medical facilities
- Outdoor recreation nearby
- Close to family friendly parks
- Spacious 1- and 2-story homes with flexible floor plans
- Zoned for desirable Clovis Unified School District
- Close to premier shopping at Sierra Vista Shopping Center; near Warnors Center for the Performing Arts and the historic Crest Theatre in downtown Fresno
- Easy access to Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- Short drive to Yosemite, Sequoias and Kings Canyon National Parks for hiking, wilderness trails and overnight backpacking
- Convenient to Hwys. 99 and 180; quick commute to Fresno-area employers
Near local golf courses
Close to walking trails
Close to biking trails
Close to Wild Water Adventure Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Centrella EstatesView Community Location
6542 E. Madison Ave.Fresno, CA 93727From Hwy. 99 North, take Exit 133/Hwy. 180 East. Exit Fowler Ave. heading south. Turn left on Belmont Ave., right on N. Shelly Ave. and right on E. Madison Ave. Follow flags to KB sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >