Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Close to medical facilities
Outdoor recreation nearby
Close to family friendly parks
- Spacious 1 and 2-story homes with flexible floor plans
- Zoned for desirable Clovis Unified School District
- Close to premier shopping at River Park Shopping Center; near Warnors Center for the Performing Arts and the historic Crest Theatre in downtown Fresno
- Easy access to Fresno Yosemite In
- Short drive to Yosemite, Sequoi
- Convenient to Hwys. 99 and 180; quick commute to Fresno-area employers
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Bau T, Fresno, CASee More
- Edgar, Fresno, CA