Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Planned playground
- Oversized homesites
- Commuter-friendly location
- Near entertainment and leisure
- Great shopping nearby
- Close to golf courses
- Planned community parks and miles of walking trails
- Quiet living with city conveniences
- Close to Trail Winds Recreation Center for swimming, basketball, pickleball, climbing, walking and running
- Convenient to Denver Premium Outlets®, The Orchard Town Center, Cabela’s® and Topgolf®
- Short drive to golf courses, including Todd Creek Golf Club and Thorncreek Golf Course
- Commuter friendly; quick drive to I-25 and easy access to E-470
Only a 10-minute drive to Topgolf®
Just a 5-minute drive to Veterans Memorial Aquatic Center
Only 5 minutes to Todd Creek Golf Club
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
WindsongView Community Location
E. 154th Ave. and Holly St.Thornton, CO 80602From I-25, exit Hwy. 7 heading east. Turn right on Monaco St., right on E. 154th Ave. and left on Ivy St. to sales office on the left. OR: From Thornton, head north on Holly St. Turn right on E. 154th Ave. and right on Ivy St. to sales office on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >