Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Close to golf courses
- Convenient to Denver Premium Outlets®, The Orchard Town Center, Cabela’s® and Topgolf®
- Quiet living with city conveniences
- Close to Trail Winds Recreation Center for swimming, basketball, pickleball, climbing, walking and running
- Commuter friendly; quick drive to I-25 and easy access to E-470
- Short drive to golf courses, including Todd Creek Golf Club and Thorncreek Golf Course
- Planned community parks and miles of walking trails
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
WindsongView Community Location
15374 Ivy St. (E. 154th Ave. and Holly Street)Thornton, CO 80602From I-25, exit Hwy. 7 heading east. Turn right on Holly St. and left on E. 154th Ave. to sales office on the right. OR: From Thornton, head north on Holly St. Turn right on E. 154th Ave. to sales office on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Phyllis W., Aurora, COSee More