Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Wooded homesites available
- Convenient location near local shopping, dining and entertainment
- Planned community pool, cabana, playground and walking trails
- Highly rated Lincoln County Schools
- Only 10 minutes to Beatty's Ford Park on Lake Norman
- Just a 25-minute commute to uptown Charlotte via Hwy. 16
- Near well-known golf courses, including Westport Golf Club, Cowan's Ford Golf Club and Verdict Ridge Golf & Country Club
Planned community pool
Just minutes to Rock Springs Nature Preserve
Close to Betty Ford Park
Just a 6-minute drive to Verdict Ridge Golf & Country Club
Adjacent to Arts Council of Lincoln County
Close to Latta Nature Preserve
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Bella Vista HeritageView Community Location
6038 Bella Vista Dr.Denver, NC 28037From Hwy. 16 North, exit Hwy. 73 West. Turn right on N. Little Egypt Rd. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Richard R., Durham, NCSee More